Deal Sites that I Recommend

Search & Win

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I Made Off Like a Bandit!!

Barnes and Noble is going to wish that they had put away all of those clearance items before I got into their store. Seriously... I made off a like Robin Hood, 'cept I'm not as sexy in those tight green tights ("We're Men, MANLY MEN, we're men in tights...") I digress.

Here is my haul of the day: $220.10 worth of books for $22.64 for a 90% savings! How awesome!


  • Critical Mass
  • For King and Country
  • Figures in Silk
  • Real Mother Goose
  • World Without Us
  • Voyage Long and Strange
  • One-Night Stands with American History
  • Stander of Honor
  • Mistress of the Art of Death
  • Great Rivals in History (Trade Paper)
  • Middle East: The Nations
  • Fergus in the Park
  • Fergus' Scary Night
  • Littlest Lighthouse Keeper
Check out your local Barnes & Noble for their annual After-Holiday clearance. Starting in the beginning of February, all clearance will be marked down to $2 each. That is fantastic for some items, but with any items that are regularly $7.95 or less, it is better to cash in on the 75% off deal. Most hardcover books will be in the $1.24-$1.50 range, plus if you have a membership, you'll get an extra 10% off on top of the clearance price!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits