Deal Sites that I Recommend

Search & Win

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

High Quality Voice Recording: Digital VoiceRecorder 510 Plus

High Quality Voice Recording 

I've been searching for a way to record my professors' lectures for later viewing, and truth be told, I'd been having some serious difficulty. My iPhone's microphone couldn't pick up their voices and neither could my laptop. I discovered the Digital VoiceRecorder 510 Plus recently and so far I have been very impressed with it! 

Although I have exclusively used it in the classroom setting, I can see many other applications that may be useful in a number of situations. It is capable of recording phone conversations, business talks, court proceedings, and even personal memos.

It has some fabulous features that make it one of the best recorders on the market!

  • Automatic Telephone Recording ON/OFF via Telephone Adaptor
  • Secret Recording with No LCD Display and Vibration on Recording On & Off
  • Large LCD size and good visibility
  • Recovery of Erased files by mistake
  • File Management by recording date and time
  • Hearing Aid Function
  • Recording Compatible with every telephone & cell phone
  • POR(Power Operated Recording) Function & Voice Activated Power On Off / Start Recording
    •    Automatic Telephone Recording On/Off via Special Telephone Adaptor
    •    Scheduling a Time to make recording
    •    Recovery of Erased files by mistake
    •    File Management by recording date and time
    •    Hearing Aid Functio
    •    Recording Compatible with every telephone & cell phone 
If you'd like to see more about the Digital VoiceRecorder 510 Plus, check it out at
Record Your Life Inc., professional manufacturer of security products (http://recordyourlifeinc.en.ecplaza.net).
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits