Deal Sites that I Recommend

Search & Win

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bil-Jac Select Dog Food Review


Previously, my Shetland Sheepdog ate Purina One, which he tolerated alright, but he never really enjoyed it. He'd eat it, but I could tell that he didn't like the way that it tasted or felt in his mouth.


We went into a pet food store and there was a demonstration of Bil-Jac. They allowed my dog to taste a sample of it and he went bananas! He absolutely loved it! I had never seen him gobble down food so quickly in my life. The Bil-Jac representative told me about the difference between regular super-market brand foods and Bil-Jac, showing me a demonstration about the reaction of the foods to the liquids in the stomach. The super-market brand puffed up due to its high wheat/corn content which filled up the stomach, but didn't provide enough nutrition. The Bil-Jac stayed a solid mass, giving the dogs more of a meal without anymore food.


I was a little bit skeptical at first, but the representative was right. Biscuit has eaten much less than he did before, but has been maintaining his weight. The cost of a bag of Bil-Jac was quickly overlooked when I realized how many bags of the other food I would have had to buy in the same amout of time. The cost/benefits ratio didn't matter anymore.


Biscuit loves Bil-Jac and he seems much happier/healthier because of the switch.


Young Mom's Deals was not compensated for her review and her opinions are merely her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits